MOTIVATIONAL STORY ABOUT LIFE LEARNING

MOTIVATIONAL STORY ABOUT LIFE LEARNING 



Life: It’s a tough teacher actually. It teaches 

you everything whether you wish to learn or not. 



Free Images : sea, water, outdoor, walking, hiking, lake ...



 I want to tell you that life does not care about your choices or your preferences in a way, it teaches you all good things that can be beneficial for your mental, social and spiritual growth as a person but it also teaches you the fallacies and gimmicks to survive in the tough world. no reasons you like to learn it or not. 

Don't you think that we all have these common human traits in us to take advantage of others, play with other sentiments, and hurt them??

But it depends on how you manage to control these feelings becoming collective energy within making you turn animal ultimately. Here the goodness in us plays a vital role. Life gives us all the opportunities which we deserve. But life rests the power of decision-making on us to follow it or not. Life is a great teacher who teaches us in every second of life but it is our responsibility to obey them, take knowledge from it. Our ability is not judged by our specialties but it is judged by our decisions. It's all that I think about life.


You are very happy when your family tells you 

You have made us proud once again

When you are doing some work and that work is not giving you happiness then even if you have to do that work, then what will you do? I tell you what happened to me all of a sudden an inner voice said to me to compromise, to stop what I was doing, and I followed that and did it. I have taken notice that the deeper I know about myself, the clearer I understand others. I have lost out on a serious amount of money in doing so, but believe me, for the past two days, I am suddenly at peace with myself, and I am happy. As a child, I always thought the expression “it’s better to give than to receive” was trifle and silly. Today as an adult, I recognize the expression’s value. Having the capacity to give means you possess a mindset of abundance. Having the will to give means you want to make a difference in the world. Having the desire to give means you care.


I realized that as you strive to achieve your goals and dreams you can count on there being some fairly substantial disappointments along the way. Don’t get discouraged, the road to your dreams may not be an easy one. Think of these disappointments as challenges -tests of persistence and courage - that life throws at you during your journey. They are necessary and are meant to help you grow as a person.

My belief in God has rekindled once again, and I know this would have never been possible without the love and support of so many people.

A lot of people passed, and threw my life; each in their way taught me things I will never forget! I only wish I knew the names of every person who ever left an imprint on my life. Good or bad, those people will never know how much I thank them for what small moments in my life they spent. Each taught me a lesson. Those who are kind words found their way to me, I would wholeheartedly welcome back again. Those of harsh words or actions I would still thank them for the lesson they taught me! In my life, I will say I've known evil and good in humans. I've known angels, spirits, and ghosts and all manner of entities, and it has made for an interesting life!! My mother always says everything that passes through your life is with a reason, good or bad there is a lesson to be learned. And I have learned plenty......And now I have started living my life in my own way



THE RAHEMAN KHAN

                                             I am a Motivational Speaker, Corporate Mentor & Trainer in India. 
My name is A. Raheman Khan I talk to make people Self Dependent, Energetic & Focused. All I have is an undying learning attitude, urge of helping people, and doing something good for the society that inspired me to take the initiative of transforming people’s lives. 

IN this BLOG is completely based on how to improve People What Kind of Activities I am doing and doing the new blogging new way to see the peoples new way to see the nature meet new peoples new things meetings with the others different type of activities and everything that is going on still now and lots of motivation and success stories with me in this channel so please subscribe it now.
FOLLOW ME ON 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAME OF INDIAN FOLK DANCE & DETAILS Hindi & English

INDIAN FOLK DANCE & DETAILS Hindi & English CHHATTISGARH, GOA

How to Build a Brand How to Start Your Own Brand From Scratch in 7 Steps